Applications Developer - SAP – Corporate IT – Calgary SE
Enerflex is the single source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical service expertise. With over 2,900 extraordinary people and operations in six regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
- Quickly learn and support existing SAP modules MM, SD, PS, QM, PM, EHS, FICO, CRM and HR
- Implement various interface improvements using ABAP proxies, IDOC/ALE, RFC and BAPI
- Implement and deploy SAP solutions to Enerflex global locations
- Work on new development requests
- Update development task list
- Work with our business analysts to understand business requirements and determine functional specifications
- Prepare technical documentation
- Build positive relationships with functional analysts, internal customers and team members
- Seek, suggest and implement various aspects of system enhancments
- Bachelors degree or technical diploma with equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of SAP development - Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP Workbench. Performance tuning SAP code, Dialog programming, ABAP Objects, Enhancements, analyzing ABAP logs, dumps, SPAU upgrades..etc. Experience researching SAP Notes.
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL server with great understanding of database modeling
- Worked in 1 or more full lifecycle SAP implementation projects
- Strong understanding and appreciation of object oriented programming
- Following technical experience/knowledge is an asset:
- WebDynpro with FPM and BOPF concepts
- SAP Workflow
- NetWeaver Portal
- Adobe Interactive Forms
- Willing to learn other SAP related technologies (Enerflex will provide necessary training)
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent time management and organization skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about following good process, coding standards and best practices
- Enjoy working with a team
What Does Enerflex Offer You?
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Flex Days
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
Interested: Please apply online at www.enerflex.com Careers & Training → Current Openings
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.