Join our Growing IEC Team!
“Built as a Team, Working as a Team”
IEC is an established progressive company that provides a wide variety of services to the oil and gas and construction industries.
We offer competitive wages, extended benefit plan, matching RRSP plan and excellent opportunities for advancement.
Our Specialists offer Superb Quality, Great Teamwork and a Fun and Safe Work Environment.
Come and Grow with Us!
Visit our website at www.iecgroup.ca
IEC is looking for a local Journeyman Electrician with strong connections to the construction and industrial trade in Grande Prairie. The candidate will bring their experiance and understanding of the trade to the table to help grow and evolve the business with IEC.
To manage the day to day electrical operations of the IEC Local Branch including but not limited to:
- Completion of contracted work, pricing and sales;
- Management of branch staff including recruitment, onboarding, orientation, performance management and regular performance appraisals with support from Human Resources;
- To review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements;
- Develop and manage the customer service levels in the branch to ensure business standards are met or exceeded and support IEC’s Core Values;
- Promote and assist IEC in identifying new customers and potential work that is available in the region and grow and maintain relationships with clientele. This involves both sales and marketing initiatives for the branch.