Parkland Fuel Corporation is Canada's largest independent marketer and distributor of petroleum products, managing a nationwide network of sales channels. We are Canada's local fuel company, delivering gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants, heating oil and other products to businesses, consumers and wholesale customers through community based operators who care
Reporting to the Administrative Coordinator, the Branch Representative will be responsible for fuel billings, and or propane billings. This position also attends to customer inquiries, administrative tasks and ensuring the office is organized and efficient.
This position will provide Maternity leave coverage, the term will run until December 2014.
- Prepare fuel and propane billings.
- Answer customer inquiries over the phone and in person
- Administrative tasks including printing/sorting driver delivery tickets, managing bank deposits, processing customer payments and organizing incoming and outgoing mail
- Reconcile accounts and investigate payment or inventory variances
Qualifications and Skills:
- JDE experience is an asset
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- A critical thinker who can add value in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel are an asset
- Attention to detail is an asset
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in these positions, however only those being considered will be contacted