Online Job Board and Resume Database
Hire Ground Careers is Western Canada's premier online job board and resume database of professionals. HGcareers.com provides job search tools and resources for career seekers who are trying to find a job in Western Canada. We also offer affordable, easy-to-use, hiring resources for employers who are searching for qualified applicants.
Job Seekers use Hire Ground Careers' employment resources to
Employer Members of Hire Ground Careers can
- Create multiple online resumes and cover letters
- Apply to jobs found on our job board
- Increase their chance of being found by employers by selecting industry-specific skills from our Skills Matrix
- Review their job application history
- Receive notification of new job postings
- Post jobs on our job board
- Pre-screen, store, rank and sort applicants using the Skills Matrix and Candidate Tracker
- Contact candidates using e-mail features
- Search for candidates in our resume database using industry-specific skills rather than neutral keywords
Hire Ground also provides an applicant-tracking system to employers called Corporate Solutions. This powerful, web-based system controls job posting, application intake and candidate screening. Employers who implement Corporate Solutions to create the Careers section of their website also receive hosting and support services from Hire Ground.
Visit Hire Ground Software's Products page for more details and pricing information.
Western Canadian Focus
Focusing on technical professions and support services, Hire Ground Careers' community-based approach responds to the needs of career seekers and employers in Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba).
Hire Ground Careers focuses on Western Canada's key industries:
In addition, Hire Ground Careers posts jobs in a number of support service areas:
- Engineering & Related Services
- Oil & Gas Field Services and Skilled Trades
- Information Technology(IT)
- Geological and Environmental Sciences
- Business Administration
- Human Resources (HR)
- Marketing & Communications
- Digital Media
Hire Ground Careers' goal is to build an online career search service that supports employers and those seeking employment by
- Assisting Human Resource Managers in finding candidates specific to their job needs
- Streamlining the process of selecting resumes and making it easier to identify suitable candidates
- Helping job seekers to find jobs specific to their industry and providing job search resources
- Allowing small- to mid-size companies to have equal access to job seeker data at a reasonable fee
- Ensuring stability, efficiency and ease of use in site performance
- Offering security for all users and allowing for privacy options where desired
- Focusing on service to the four Western Canadian provinces
Hire Ground Careers is a subsidiary of the Hour Group, a Calgary-based firm offering career-consulting services since 1997.
Hire Ground Careers
Calgary, Alberta CA
Phone : (403) 244-1895
Fax : (403) 244-4313
Company Website : http://www.HGcareers.com