Parkland Fuel Corporation is Canada's largest independent marketer and distributor of petroleum products, managing a nationwide network of sales channels. We are Canada's local fuel company, delivering gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants, heating oil and other products to businesses, consumers and wholesale customers through community based operators who care.
This position is responsible for safely maintaining and completing all repairs to fleet and commercial equipment which includes propane tanks, bottles, vessels, and vaporizers. Other duties include commercial and residential propane hook-ups. Ideally you have your Journeyman Gasfitter ticket. This position may also entail administrative duties such as ordering parts and completing of work orders and invoicing, and assisting with shop related duties. Occasional assistance at other branches will be expected and may require overnight travel.
Travel to customer sites may be required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Journeyman Gasfitter (Class A or B)
- Previous experience in the fuel and propane industry is an asset
- Knowledge of CSA B 149 Gas Codes is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Class 5 license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven leadership ability
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca