Parkland Fuel Corporation is Canada's largest independent marketer and distributor of petroleum products, managing a nationwide network of sales channels. We are Canada's local fuel company, delivering gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants, heating oil and other products to businesses, consumers and wholesale customers through community based operators who care
Reporting to the Administrative Coordinator, the Branch Representative will be responsible for attending to customer inquiries, administrative tasks and ensuring the office is organized and efficient.
- Creating purchase orders - following company policies and procedures
- Receiving goods in the computer based on signed paperwork
- Coding and processing accounts payable to head office
- Inventory controls and assisting with month end inventories
- Data entry and billing support for the agricultural department
- Proving customer service
Qualifications & Skills:
- JDE experience is an asset
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- A critical thinker who can add value in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in these positions, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.