Reporting to the HR Manager, you will apply your education and experience to support the growing business of Fraction. With a generalist focus, you will collaborate with the HR team to provide tactical business solutions. Welcomed as a professional, your insights will be sought after and support the collaborative decision making process. This position will require travel between Fort St. John and Grande Prairie.KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Work collaboratively with operations in company integration, exploring needs, clarifying expectations, gathering information and recommending changes.
- Provide hands on, day to day support and coaching to managers and employees on a wide range of HR issues, including employee relations, performance management, policy development, onboarding, workforce planning and benefits.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure a consistent application of HR programs and practices across the organization.
- Lead the full cycle recruitment for assigned employee groups.
- Support in the development and execution of new HR programs, policies and practices.
- Identify trends and provide constructive and researched solutions in people management and workforce issues.
- 3-5 years' Human Resources experience
- CHRP Designation, or working towards
- Related Business degree would be considered an asset
- Current knowledge of applicable legislations
- Advanced computer and writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to interact within all levels of staff
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and establish strong collaborative working relationships
- Excellent project, organizational, time and change management skills
- Valid driver's license
- Driven by the values of Integrity, Relationships, Innovation and Success
Open until a suitable candidate is found.