Parkland Fuel Corporation is Canada's largest independent marketer and distributor of petroleum products, managing a nationwide network of sales channels. We are Canada's local fuel company, delivering gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricants, heating oil and other products to businesses, consumers and wholesale customers through community based operators who care
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Branch Representative will be responsible for assisting dispatch with all administrative duties. This position will work closely with dispatch and drivers, working as the liaison with data processing staff. This position has a schedule of Monday-Friday from 7:00am- 4:00pm.
This position will provide Seasonal coverage until May 2014.
- Assist dispatcher in preparation of orders for fuel, propane and delivered lubricants
- Check for accounts and credit prior to product being released
- Assist in looking up pricing
- Contacting customer for PO’s and signatures, provide coding
- Organizing paperwork upon driver return for data processors
- Receiving and processing credit card payments
- Other administrative duties when required including time entry off log books
Qualifications and Skills:
- JDE experience is an asset
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- A critical thinker who can add value in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel are an asset
- Attention to detail is an asset
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in these positions, however only those being considered will be contacted