Gemini is an innovative professional services firm that provides engineering, fabrication and maintenance solutions for energy and industrial facilities across Western Canada.
Gemini has been Harnessing the energy of its staff and clients for over 30 years. We've built a reputation for collaborating with our clients to solve complex project problems with a steadfast commitment to safety, quality, and providing cost-effective solutions.
Gemini has been powering innovations in conventional and unconventional oil & gas, in-situ heavy oil and heavy industrial facilities in Western Canada and internationally.
Our strategy is to combine our engineering expertise with our field service capabilities to drive project success for our clients.
Gemini is seeking a Senior Administrative Professional. This role requires multi-tasking and provides senior level administrative support to the project teams and other business units as needed. Post-secondary education in administration or comparable with 10+ years of administration experience is required.
- Provide project administration support including setup and maintenance of job files; facilitation of document issue process; preparation of correspondence, presentations and/or reports; coordination of and minute taking for client meetings; assist with document distribution, scanning, coping, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the business units, where necessary. Includes travel arrangements, document formatting, meeting arrangements, catering requests, file maintenance.
- Provide backup to Administrative Assistants and Reception as needed.
- Exercises considerable judgment and initiative in completing administrative tasks. Applies utmost discretion in dealing with confidential matters. Workload and priorities are typically set independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all clients, both internal (at all levels of the organization) and external.
- Competent understanding of Company procedures and requirements.
- Proven ability to multitask efficiently and flexibility to respond to changes in priorities.
- Good organizational and time management skills; Ability to meet deadlines.
- Team Player – Ability to work in multidiscipline environments.
- Decision making and problem solving ability.
- Leadership – Ability to lead, learn and mentor.
- Initiative – Self starter, take ownership and responsibility.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Post secondary education in Administration or comparable with 10+ years of administration experience.
Submit resumes in confidence as follows:
Gemini conducts pre-employment, random, suspected-cause and post-incident drug and alcohol testing for all safety-sensitive positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gemini Corporation is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GKX.