Enerflex is the single source supplier of integrated solutions specializing in the areas of oil and natural gas production, processing, and power generation equipment and services around the globe. With over 3,000 extraordinary people and operations in four regions around the globe, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you at Enerflex. We’ll match your skills and can-do attitude with a position that challenges you, rewards you for outstanding performance and lets you grow over a life-long career.
Enerflex is currently implementing SAP as part of a multi-phased, global project. We require a key resource with leadership and technical knowledge of the SAP Materials Management module to augment our existing team.
This position will focus on guidance and support of the Procurement business team in their use of SAP, as well as participation on implementation projects. This includes understanding business requirements and ensuring the final solutions is the optimal solution available. The role will require strong business acumen and communication skills.
The solution being implemented will also include an in-house developed business system (IMACS). Understanding the use of this system relative to SAP and the technical solutions which enable this will be an important factor for success in this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide SAP system support and guidance to the Supply Chain team
- Learn and quicky understand integration points between SAP and our legacy system iMACS as our final design
- Leverage experience with Master Data – in particular material master and interdependencies with CADD systems
- Facilitate discussions with the business resources, substantiated by strong, recent experience in the MM areas of Procurement, Subcontracting, MRP, Inventory Management, ideally in a manufacturing or field servicesenvironment.
- Prepare solid solutions to outstanding design questions, considering business requirements, SAP capabilities and required interfaces.
- Perform configuration of SAP, prepare functional specifications for development
- Good understanding about SAP subcontractingand MRP processes
- Accountable for coordination and delivery of software solutions through standard SAP ASAP methodology.
- Collaborate with other Business Analysts in FICO, HR, SD, CS, PS, Security areas
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop and execute test scripts as part of project test phases
- Aid in the Mock Conversion, Integration Testing and Defect Resolution processes.
- Develop Training material,Process maps.
- Support the Business Analyst and business resources in training new users
- Cleare understanding about business change management methodology
- Support the business for Go Live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or Finance.
- SAP Training/Certification in Materials Management.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Systems Analyst on implementation projects or support role for SAP Materials Management module.
- Expperience as lead configure in SAP Materials Management as part of at leaset three project implementations.
- Strong referenceable experience in supporting and customizing SAP Materials Management.
- Experience with Solution Manager, RWD UPerfom and Quality Center are considered assets.
- Experience using mobility solutions is considered an asset.
- Referencable experience mentoring junior resources.
- Ability to understand IT goals and objectives with regard to customization of SAP.
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional/technical specifiations.
- Accountable for meeting deadlines while maintainging quality standards.
- Proven ability to manage multiple high prioriy tasks.
- Keen knowledge of SAP Transport methodology.
- Excellent understanding of intergration between MM and other operational and financial modules specifically PS, PP, FI/CO.
- Ability to resolve differing opinions in conjunction with project pressures.
- Periodic travel to Canada will be required.
- Excellent interpersnonal and communication skills are essential.
- Comfortable with facilitating small and large teams in working sessions.
- Proven ablity to work under time contraints.
- Ability to facilitate skills transfer with other IT resources and with Purchasing and Manufacturing Operations teams.
- Advise Purchasing and Inventory Management resources
- Authority to recommend and implement Materials Management solutions
- Recommend actions to Basis
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities